Many times you may get confused in deciding which floor is good for renting because living in an appropriate floor will make you stress-free always. Every floor in a building has its own advantages and disadvantages. So, you must weigh all factors while choosing the floor because this will help you decide which accommodation in Chatswood will better suit your lifestyle.
Below are the factors:
- As per my view, living in higher floors is better because it will offer you a better view. The view will be best if the tower is located close to it. So leasing higher floor apartment is the best option if you want to have the best view around you.
- If you prefer living closer to the ground so for you lower floors are considered the best. For investment purpose also, the ground floor is the best floor.
- If you want the floor with less noise from outside then higher floors are highly recommended. The ground floor is also noise free if it is not located near common hallway, elevators, staircase or clubhouse.
- If you need privacy in your apartment, then you should not prefer lower level apartments. Higher level apartments are the best option for you in case you need privacy.
- Higher level apartments are much secure than the lower level apartments or else you can depend upon the security measures adopted by your residential society. You can also contact professionals at executive living to get the apartment of your choice. (Official website: https://www.executiveliving.com.au/two-bedroom-apartments/)
- Living in high-level apartments and waiting for the elevator is time-consuming. But if you live on the ground floor or first floor you can also prefer stairs which can save your time.
- As per family is concerned, if you have kids and elderly parents then you must prefer apartments on the lower level. Lower floors are also considered best if anyone among your family is afraid of height.
Thus while leasing an apartment you must consider various factors to decide which floor will better suit your lifestyle.